Should you root your android? This is the elephant in the room and it’s high time we deal with it. Rooting an android device requires a certain level of commitment and a little risk. The risk arises from the fact that if rooting isn’t done using the proper channels, your android might shut down forever. Also, some manufacturers void the warranty after rooting. On the other hand, rooting comes with more benefits.
Benefits of rooting an android device
Plenty of apps
Even though google play offers a good amount of apps, why should you settle for this when your can have great. Rooting your android using trusted apps such as one click root android will not only get you thousands of cool apps but will enable them access the full power of your device. For instance, you can set up a fake wireless using Network Spoofer.
Getting rid of software skins
Most manufacturers brand their devices with bulky, unwieldy and ugly software skins. Such skins make processes such as OS updating to take long and limit device performance.
No more bloat
Most android devices are plagued with superfluous apps that you will never use or don’t want. The worst part is that you can’t remove such devices. Android 4.1 (jelly bean) allows you to only disable these apps. Rooting, on the other hand, allows you to completely uninstall them.
Longer battery life
Rooting enables you to install custom apps that enable the OS to interact with the hardware. For instance, you can set them to limit CPU speed for longer battery life.
How to root an android using KingRoot one click root android app
· Launch your browser and key in http://kingrootapp.org/.
· From the homepage, click Free Download to initiate download.
· Once the download is complete, click the drop-down notification bar to install.
· “Install Blocked” will set up a reminder if it’s your first time. Otherwise, skip this step.
· Click “install” from the System installation screen to start installation.
· Once installation is complete, tap Open to start using the software.
· Now, click “try it” to launch the main interface and then “get now” to start rooting.
· Once the process is complete, you will be returned to the main screen.
· Go to google play and download RootChecker to inspect if rooting was successful.
Now that your android is rooted, try out some incredible apps and unleash the true power of your gadget. What are you waiting for?!